Austin Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Contact Us for a Free, On-Site Estimate
Problems with your sewer lines aren’t just a hassle—in many cases, they’re a health hazard. If you’re dealing with a sewer line leak, clog, or sewage backup issue, you need a professional plumbing team.
At Sullivan’s Services, we offer a full range of sewer line repair and replacement services in Austin and the surrounding areas. We respond quickly to all calls and can provide you with a free quote quickly. Our team will arrive on-site ready to get to work. We stand behind all our repairs with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Common Sewer Line Problems
There is a variety of issues that can affect your home or commercial property’s sewer system.
At Sullivan’s Services, we are capable of addressing all types of sewer line issues, including but not limited to:
- Sewer line clogs caused by objects such as tree roots blocking the pipes
- Cracked, leaking, and/or broken sewer lines
- Misaligned pipes, leading to leaks and other problems
- Old or outdated sewer line materials
- Frozen/burst pipes
- Corroded or deteriorated pipes
- Leaking, cracked, or corroded pipe joints
- Sewage backups and/or pooling
No matter the problem, our team is ready to get the job done right the first time. We use state-of-the-art plumbing equipment, as well as the latest industry technology and techniques, in order to address all your Austin sewer line repair needs.
Repair vs. Replace: Which Is Right for You?
While simply repairing a broken or leaking sewer line might seem like the best and most affordable option, it is not always practical. In fact, in some cases, you might ultimately save money in the long run by replacing your sewer lines.
It might be a good idea to opt for sewer line replacement over sewer line repairs if:
- Your sewer lines are old, particularly if your house/building is more than 50 years old
- You’ve been dealing with frequent/repeated sewer line problems
- There is a major clog or breakage in the main sewer line
- The cost of repairs (immediate and long-term) outweighs the cost of replacement
When you notice a problem with your sewer lines—such as frequent sink/toilet/shower clogs or foul odors—our team can come out and inspect the lines with advanced in-line camera technology. This allows us to pinpoint the source of the problem and determine if you need to have your sewer lines repaired or replaced.