Austin Plumbing Repairs
Reliable Repairs of All Types of Plumbing Systems
Plumbing problems can be a homeowner’s worst nightmare. Let our certified and insured plumbers get you up and running again. At Sullivan’s Plumbing Services, we handle a whole range of plumbing repairs in Austin and the surrounding areas. We understand that you want to get back to a well-functioning home as quickly as possible and, because of this, we work quickly and efficiently to repair all plumbing problems. Our team offers cost-effective solutions that won’t break the bank, and we stand behind all our repairs with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Signs You Need Plumbing Repairs
Plumbing issues can range from “Oh, that’s annoying,” to “Oh, crap” (pun intended). However, even minor plumbing issues can lead to those major “oh, crap” problems if they’re not addressed promptly and professionally.
There are a variety of signs that tell you when it’s time to call a professional plumber. These include:
- Higher-than-Usual Water Bills: If it isn’t summer and you’re not watering like crazy but your bill is still high, you may have a leak. That being said, even in summer you should look at last year’s usage and compare. Any unusual or unexplained increases in your water costs could indicate a hidden leak.
- A Frequently Clogged Toilet: If your toilet is frequently clogged, you may have a bigger problem. If your toilet is clogged and you can’t unclog it with a plunger, that’s also problem and a sign that you need to call a professional plumber.
- A Clogged Sink: If you consistently have standing water in your sink because it won’t drain, then you have a bigger issue. We don’t recommend harsh chemical drain cleaners because they can harm your pipes. Instead, call our team for professional drain cleaning.
- Foul odors: If you have a weird smell coming from your sink, shower, or toilet, you may have a larger issue with your plumbing system. Unpleasant odors often indicate a problem with the sewer line; you’ll want to let a professional, highly trained plumbing team handle all sewer issues and repairs.
- Weird Noises from Pipes and/or Water Heaters: Pipes and water heaters should not make noises. Strange sounds, like banging or screeching sounds, often mean there’s something wrong. Our team will conduct a thorough investigation to pinpoint the source of the problem.
- No Hot Water or Water that Takes FOREVER to Heat Up: You likely have a problem with your hot water heater, which could mean a variety of things—sediment buildup, bad heating element, electric short, faulty thermostat, etc. Our team handles comprehensive water heater services.
- Low Water Pressure: This is not only annoying, as it takes forever to wash the shampoo out of your hair, but it can also lead to higher water bills and could be a sign of a leak. Contact Sullivan’s Plumbing Services for leak detection services.
- Backflow Issues: This is never a good sign. You don’t want that nasty-smelling water in your sinks, tubs, showers or, God forbid, on your nice wooden floors or carpet. Backflow issues pose a serious threat to your home/property, as well as to the health and safety of yourself and your family.
- No Running Water: While this is rare, it does happen. If you know you paid your water bill but you have no running water, you should call a plumber immediately.
- Constantly Running Toilet: This can cause a spike in your water usage and lead to higher water bills. If you’ve replaced the chain and the stopper but the toilet is still running, call a plumber.
- Dark Circles on Walls or Ceiling: If you see a ring or dark spot appear on your wall or ceiling, you could have a leak in your roof or you could have a leak in your pipes. Contact a professional plumber right away, as this could pose a serious threat to your home/commercial property.
- Peeling or Blistering Walls or Wallpaper: You most likely have a pipe leak. You’ll need to schedule professional leak detection services to determine if this is the case and, if so, where the leak is coming from.
- Wet Floors: Not to be confused with those times when someone doesn’t use a towel to dry off in the shower, a wet floor could be a sign of a serious plumbing problem. If the floor around your shower or tub is oddly wet (not just damp when it is unbelievably humid), you could have a leak. If the floor is sagging, you could have a leak.
- Rust-Colored Water Coming from the Faucets/Taps: Your water should be clear, period. If water is rusty or discolored, there might be a problem with your water heater.
- Water Pooling around the Hot Water Heater: This can cause significant damage and should be addressed right away. Contact Sullivan’s Plumbing Services for same-day plumbing repairs in Austin and the nearby areas.
How Our Team Can Help
Our licensed plumbers are experienced with a wide variety of plumbing problems, including but not limited to:
- Clogged drains
- Drain cleaning
- Toilet installation and repair
- Water filtration system
- Pipe lining
- Sump pump repairs
- Sewer system back ups
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Plumbing video camera inspection
- Plumbing diagnosis and inspection
- Plumbing repairs
- Water line replacement and installations
- Leaking pipes
- Plumbing system maintenance
- Tankless water heaters
- Water heater repairs and replacements
- Gas line repairs
- Gas line replacement and installation
- Preventative maintenance products and services
- Slab Leaks
- Problems from mineral deposit build up in pipes and water heater
We can also assist you if you are dealing with frozen pipes. This is a serious problem, as frozen pipes could lead to disastrous leaks if the pipes burst. A burst pipe is a plumbing emergency, and should be dealt with immediately.
Give our certified, insured, and experienced plumbers a call at (512) 572-3275 for a free estimate on your Austin plumbing repair.